Thursday, April 14, 2011
And, as always, you’ll be able to play Cross-Platform multiplayer games, with your friends with iPhones, iPod touches, iPads, Android devices, PCs or Macs.
Get the game on GamersGate:
Or on WildTangent:
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
The game will allow you to connect your iPad to lots of other devices, like the iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, PC or Android, and play CO-OP with a friend, using local Wi-Fi.
The iPhone and iPod touch version comes as a free game update and it is now waiting for approval. The Mac, PC and Android versions will be ready in January 2011.
Using your iPad, you’ll also be able to play with a friend in Split Screen mode, on the same device.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
- CO-OP multiplayer
- new enhanced Guerrilla Bob HD for the iPad
- 2 players can play simultaneously on one iPad, side by side, without a split-screen
- play CO-OP on local WiFi networks: connect together your iPhone, iPod, iPad and even a PC or Mac
- Retina Display support
- Fast App Switching
- Game Center support
- Improved controls
- Various game balance tweaks
- New playable character
- device models
- you'd need to play co-op with a friend, so you'd both need to have an iPhone/iPod/iPad to play over WiFi. You'd also need to play side by side, and keep an eye on your friend's display, so you'd be able to track any differences in gameplay. Please estimate how long you and your friend would be able to play together per day.
- your UDIDs
- please mention any previous beta testing experience you had.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
- Check out the new story twist when completing the Arcade or Mercenary modes!
- MiniGore playable character joins the action!
- Brand new Bonus Level, just in time for the World Cup!
- The baddies got smarter, and they never stop coming. Try the hard difficulty level, to see what it’s really like!
- Various minor tweaks, including a separate save slot for Survival mode, the ability to flip the screen anytime and a new Continue system, so you don’t have to start over when you run out of lives.