Thursday, November 5, 2009

'Guerrilla Bob Looks Awesome'

Here’s what some of the most experienced people in the industry thought about Bob:


"Looks like minigore on crack"

Blake Patterson – TouchArcade Podcast #3

“John Rambo has nothing on Guerrilla Bob”

Gametrailers.com


“More gunfire and explosions than a Michael Bay action trilogy”

“Features a beefy-chest hero with a I’m-too-tough-for-my-own-good-moustache rivaled only by Charles Bronson..and possibly Chuck Norris”


William Usher – Cinema Blend


“The art design is fenomenal. That's what attracted me when they sent me the screen shots. I said oh, wow! that's something else.”

Eli Hodapp – TouchArcade Podcast #3


“I think this is what I wanted Minigore to be originally. They have variety”

Dave Castelnuovo, creator of Pocket God

4 comments:

  1. This game looks great and many are asking as price. Is it going to be 99c with more levels in DLC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no idea on pricing yet, but check back to this blog and we'll let you know as soon as we decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN can we finally start playing? When is the release date you guys planned ? Can't wait anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I am Ilan Avineri from http://theappdata.com/
    We absolutely love the small previews you have given the public of Guerilla Bob and it definitely looks to change the app store. I would be so pleased if you could send us a pre-release file of the game so we could write our humble opinion of it as we are anxious to see it in action. Please write back your thoughts. If you need my UCID code please let me know. If you can't contact me at the website please feel free to contact me at: ilansappdata@aol.com

    Hopefully you say yes!

    Thank you,

    Ilan Avineri
    http://theappdatacom/

    ReplyDelete